Thursday, October 05, 2006

Friday Night in Ponca 09.01.06

I know it has been quite a while since I last updated our blog. Since the last update I started working at an MEP engineering firm doing Marketing. It keeps me pretty busy, which I like. The weekend before I started working we went to PC to watch one of Ben's games and celebrate Mathew's 27th Birthday with his familia. Here are a few pictures from the big game!


self explanitory pictures (watching the game)

Say cheese!

we have presque mastered the art of taking our own pictures.


Little B is #42. He had an amazing interception! I wish I had a picture of that.
Check out Ben's Blog, he has some more information on there about this schedule and the games.

This cute little bugger is the boy I was sitting next to. I couldn't resist, I had to take a picture :)

No comments: