Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the monkey is growing up!

Our little monkey is growing up. She turned 7 months old on Sunday and is growing like a weed. She is just on the verge of crawling and I am not sure how I feel about that. She will be ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Per the request of her Aunt Brittany, this post is mainly dedicated to showcase our growing girl.


she loves riding in the stroller. i love when she starts to get tired when we are walking around, because she just chills.

on our way to elle's first football game, she fell asleep.

On the first day of school, it was Mathew's birthday (Happy Birthday Mathew!)
this is elly (our neighbors daughter). elle just loves elly! she is hilarious and at 21 months old speaks better than some 4 yr olds.

i made some abelskebers....delightful.
elle gets the biggest kick out of mathew tickling her



in a lame effort to copy elle's best friend (ava) and her material bow.

she goes about one crawl and then pancakes. Almost caught it on camera.

9 comments:

Meet the Chapman's said...

I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE HER!!!

Chrissie said...

Such a cutie! It was fun seeing you guys at aerobics the other day!

chloe said...

Really...I can't believe that we didn't realize it was Mathew's birthday. We're crappy friends (and by we, I mean me, and Christian, and Joe).

Marcistar said...

Wow! Look at Elle! She's so big!! And so beautiful! I hope you guys are enjoying Provo!!!

SweetAbbs said...

Brace yourself, this is gonna be long. First off, I'm sure Brittany will second me in saying FINALLY!!! If you are gonna move across the country, the least you can do for us far away aunts is keep us updated in pictures of the monkey..and you and matt too of course! Secondly, what the crap is an abelskeber? (barely has to do w/ the post, I know) Thirdly, I love love love the sitting up pic in the pink jammies holding the green toy......she looks so grown up! And Fourth, I love how the bow I gave her completely covers her entire head in that stroller picture! Love it! And finally, miss you miss you please move back!!!!

SweetAbbs said...

p.s. can't wait to see you in october. wahoo!

The Kelley Family said...

George just said, "Monica sure knows how to make some big bows. I wish she could help us make some." I thought that was pretty funny and had to share. Elle is such a beautiful baby! And you are looking very skinny!

Lauren said...

mon, she is beautiful! thanks for sharing! congrats to you matteo and good luck on year one!!xoxo

Fowler family said...

Hi Monica,

Fun to find your blog (I clicked on the link on your gmail status). Elle is so adorable!!!

And what are sbleskibers (sp?) ???