Friday, October 24, 2008

bangs

dear bangs,

welcome to my world. i am excited to have you here with me. i only have a few requests...

1. please always look as good as you do right now.
2. please don't part right down the middle.
3. please swoop perfectly every time i ask you too.
4. please say STOP CUTTING ME every time i think i need to cut you a little bit shorter.

i can't wait to show you off.

me

p.s. i am so glad you came into my world when michelle did such a great job coloring my hair. this is going to be the start of a beautiful relationship.

7 comments:

Tasha said...

I need pictures!!

Chrissie said...

ditto to Tasha!

The Langner's said...

You are truly a dork now.... however I do want to see the wonderful job shell did and I am glad to hear that you and your bangs are beginning such a beautiful relationship! Thanks for coming home to visit we miss you!

SweetAbbs said...

I have seen them and they are DARLING! and HOT! But if you are gonna post something like this, I agree w/ Tasha, girl give the people pictures!!!!

Robin said...

waiting....

Oliver said...

You do rock the bangs. Not everyone can pull it off.

Stardust said...

What? Do we have to wait for Christmas to see evidence? Pics, pronto, please.