Monday, March 21, 2011

A baby...named 'Poopy'

This is Elle. She is our sweet little girl...We don't just use goggles for pool time play.....


 we also use them to get around the house.

This sweet girl, also wants to name this next baby...'Poopy'


Big news is....we are having a baby! Baby #2 is due the first week of September. My sweet little girl wants to call him/her 'Poopy'....that is totally normal, right?

13 comments:

Claire said...

Congrats!!! Lincoln was named "Twinkie" before he was born. :o)

Elise said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!! Congratulations! I am so so very excited for you.

Julie & Chris said...

Yeahh!!!! Congrats guys! So excited for the new addition!

lacy said...

Oh my gosh! I am super happy for you guys!!! Congratulations!

Anne said...

it's totally normal...we are all about poopy at our house. congratulations!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. My birthday is September 1st and I love having it then.

Sistahood said...

Well, having just given birth not too long ago, with the memory of having to push a baby out still fresh in my mind, Elle's name for the baby is weirdly appropriate...

But I digress....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How very exciting!

The Ty Vans said...

congratulations Monica! How exciting! I'm sure baby number two will be poopy some of the time ;)

Chrissie said...

Congratulations! Elle is going to be a great big sister to little Poopy. :) When I was her age, I wanted to name my younger sister Carrot...three-year-olds come up with some real winners.

Kricket said...

That is going to be SO fun. Congrats!

Lauren Andersen said...

i am so happy for you three!! i cannot wait for another little harrison! xoxoxo Lauren

Autie said...

Congratulations! We are excited to meet Poopy. We miss Elle and wish you lived closer (but are planning a trip soon...seriously!)

Julie said...

Congratulations!! This is wonderfully exciting news!