I know this post is way past due, but now that we are at a holding point for awhile, I figured I would try and update.
Mathew and Elle watching fireworks.
Pop (James) and Elle checking out the mirror.
Mathew and Parker are hunting for ghost shrimp.
Mathew and Elle are worn out after a long day at the beach.


Mathew and Elle watching fireworks.
Pop (James) and Elle checking out the mirror.
Mathew and Parker are hunting for ghost shrimp.
Mathew and Elle are worn out after a long day at the beach.

Mathew, Elle and I went to Port Aransas, Texas (the beach) for the 4th of July. We had a great time, even though there were enormous amounts of seaweed and spurts of rain.
3 comments:
Of course she looks cute!!! To bad they are not updated pics of her!!!
Hi Monica! I'm glad I found your blog! If you click on my name, you can access mine. See you soon!
hi harrisons!
i ran into your blog from kentall's. elle is a beautiful baby. great to see an update on you guys.
i'm still in alaska doing my weather thing.
is nick married yet?
feel free to check in on my blog from time to time.
mitch sego
Post a Comment