A HUGE congratulations are in order for my little sister
Brittany! She found out yesterday that she is having a
boy. So far she has had the easiest pregnancy ever, because she just found out last week that she was pregnant. If only we could all be that lucky!
I can't wait to meet baby P.
4 comments:
YEA I CAN NOT WAIT!!! EASIEST 6 MONTHS OF BEING PREGNANT EVER!!!
I still freaked out a little for you when I saw the picture, but then I paid closer attention to the title and relaxed. Hope all is going well in UT.
Yeah, good thing you put that title, because when I saw the picture I thought, "she just had a baby!" :) Congrats to your sis.
Sorry Monica I'm leaving this message on your blog but I don't have another way of getting a hold of you. Anyway, when you get a chance could you please send those pictures you took of us and baby at the Bowen reunion? Thanks, Clif
My email is: landcruiser88@hotmail.com
Post a Comment