Monday, February 03, 2014

And so we meet again, old friend

Here we are nearly two years later and I am finally posting something. I no longer have pressure to provide valuable content for my family that once read this, instead I am using this as a journal of sorts. 

Today we had a good 8" - 10" of snow. It was really lovely and so far untouched by the dogs and dirt that will inevitably destroy the beautiful white snow. Mathew took a call on our walk to the park and the girls sled, built snowmen and made snow angels for over an hour. We had a great time!

Also, Mathew surprised Elle today and picked her up from school and pulled her home in a sled!











2 comments:

Kricket said...

Good to hear how you guys are doing. Beautiful girls!

Chrissie said...

Happy to see your cute fam! Come check out our blog for updates on our adventure in Guyana!