I can't believe my sweet girl is 6 years old . It seems like just the other day I was bringing her home from the hospital.
Elle just started her spring semester of kindergarten. She is smart, funny, kind and loving. She has improved dramatically in her reading and has started enjoying doing math with Dad. She is the best example of a big sister. She is so patient and loving with Seraphina and is always quick to help entertain her.
She loves reading the pig and elephant books, fancy nancy, Elmer, the magic tree house and anything about animals.
Her favorite color is pink.
She wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up.
She wrote her first talk and have it in primary two days after her birthday on agency.
For her birthday she wanted to find a pet store where we could take out the puppies and play with them.
She is a total gem and we love her so much!










1 comment:
I spy our beloved Spode dishes and an Arab Street tablecloth! Happy Birthday beautiful Elle!
Post a Comment