Today we had a 'it's good to be a city kid' kind of day. Elle has a buddy with a close birthday so her mom and I decided to take the girls out together and have brunch at the American girl doll cafe on 5th avenue. It is 3 floors of little girl heaven. The brunch was fun and the girls were enjoying every moment. I have to say their favorite part was window shopping the three floors after brunch though. They were like hummingbirds zipping from one exciting outfit to the next great accessory. I love her excitement, and her enthusiasm. She took home a catalog and collected little slips of paper to take home and show dad. She was so fun to watch.










2 comments:
Monica!! I just came to your blog on a whim and so happy to see an update of pictures of your girls. They are the cutest things ever! I love Seraphina's face in the birthday pictures. So cute. Elle looks so grown up I cannot believe it!! So fun to see what you guys have been up to. Come visit us!!
sooo adorableee!!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info
Post a Comment