Saturday, March 01, 2014
Decorate your own cake party
We decided to have a party every other year for Elle. This year we did a 'decorate your own cake party'. We played 'pin the decorations on the cake (Elle's idea!), charades, decorated cakes, had pizza and plates with presents. I stayed up until 1:00 am making 14 mini 6" round cakes and 32 cupcakes (also had cupcakes in class today). I used 3 lbs of butter, almost an entire giant size bag of powdered sugar from costco and 18 eggs. It was nuts. Even though it was crazy getting it all ready, she loved it and was thrilled with how it turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
so fun! good job baking mon. I can't help but think if we were still living there (sigh) Kendra would be sitting at the table too :)
Post a Comment